Monday, March 4, 2013

Intro

Hello Everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this! 

Let me tell you a little bit about myself and about the things I will be putting up on my blog. 

I'm 25 years old and I reside in beautiful Southern California in Los Angeles county. I decided to create my own blog because everywhere I go people always seem to ask me questions about my makeup, wardrobe and hair color etc. So I thought it would be a lot easier to put up all of my ideas and products that I like and share it with everyone else! I have to give a lot of credit to my older sister who is my mentor and taught me everything I know, from finance questions to lipstick tricks. I also figured there might be a lot of girls out there who don't have older sisters or anyone to help them out when they have questions so, I wanted to be able to pay it forward. With that being said, one of my favorite things to do is talk so if you ever have any questions or want advice about anything, I'll be more than happy to help in any way that I can! :) 


I will be posting as often as possible so please check back. My blog topics will be about,...EVERYTHING! From health topics to makeup products, hairstyles, things I buy and stores that I love. I also have an Instagram that I would love for you to please follow @blogbyalexanicole. 

My next blog will be about some of the makeup products that are my "essentials". I'll be putting what their use is, what brand, where I got them and in the near future I will put up tutorial videos on Youtube as well.

Happy Monday Everyone!!

Lots of love,

Alexa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment